This complete Kluson® set of 3 per side tuning machines is available with oval or keystone buttons and a high quality gold or nickel plating with an improved 15:1 gear ratio for more stable and accurate tuning.
The housing and button type are period correct for a variety of production dates. This set comes complete with both bass and treble side tuning machines, 8.8mm O.D. vintage bushings with 1/4 inch I.D. and mounting screws needed for installation.
• Gear Ratio: 15:1
• String Post Length: 1 inch
• String Post Diameter: 1/4 inch
• Material: Stamped Steel
• 1965 - 1969 Gibson® ES-345
• 1965 - 1969 Epiphone® Frontier
• 1965 - 1969 Gibson® Hummingbird
• 1965 - 1969 Gibson® J-200